Summer Holiday Summer Holiday

Sweet!

I love it! Even though it may seem kinda simple, it is still strangely moving. I absolutely LOOOOVVEEE the drums! I also agree with thaloz, the short notes make it flow amazingly! Keep on rockin'!

Tan Cronical: Vast Tan Cronical: Vast

Did you use FL Studio?

I recognize all of the drum loops from it...

The song wasn't all that great, I agree. It was a good start, though. Just keep trying and use your own stuff instead of the loops that came with FL.

-ParteeDJ

&amp;lt;EagleGuard&amp;gt; Rock it out! <EagleGuard> Rock it out!

Sweet

Dude, I'm super impressed with this song, and even more so that it is your first time making one. I couldn't make a rock song to save my life (Maybe that has something to do with me using FL Studio?).But I really like the guitar sound, sounds clean and realistic. The drums could probably use some more thump, and I would have done longer notes, instead of staccato notes, for the bells in the backround. But overall, it's awesome!

I give you Kudos!

EagleGuard responds:

Thanks =) Yeah, FL isn't the best program for making rock songs, but then again, so isn't Reason. Getting a realistic guitar sound is really hard without using an actual guitar, so I'm glad it sounds realistic enough (though I'm sure some guitar players would disagree =p) About the drums, I'm still not great at equalising. Sometimes it sounds alright through headphones, but then it sounds awful through speakers. Guess it's something I'll have to work on. And I think changing the notes to have more sustain/release would make it a bit too messy, but that's just my opinion.

Thanks for the review!

~NK~ &amp;quot;Salamander&amp;quot; ~NK~ "Salamander"

Meh...

The theme is pretty annoying, it needs to be longer, and you seriously need a limiter on those samples. If you put a limiter on it, it gets rid of that "sizzling" sound made from the samples being too loud. I know FL Studio has one in it's Effects panel...but I don't know about whatever you're using, I haven't used any other DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) other than FL Studio. But other than those things, I like the echoing voice at around 0:06, I think that was the perfect place to put it. ;-D

Kingdom Of Dimensions Kingdom Of Dimensions

Pretty good...but...

The sidechaining effect sounds offbeat, and the buzzing-stutter effect at around 1:32 made that part sound sour. Pretty good overall, though.

The Silver Monster (rework) The Silver Monster (rework)

It's alright

I really love the song, I would have just cut out those buzzing "glitchy" sound effects, I think it is a bad combo, like it gives the song a bad "aftertaste". I really like the percussion, though. That made the song sound pretty good.

Lapse responds:

You might be right. Its not for everyone.

Custombat Song Custombat Song

*Pukes*

I don't really like it, too nasty, too subbish, not really a "Musical" feeling to it, just like random beeps.

customstuff responds:

it WAS random... I let someone who never used FL Studio fool around with it and we posted it xD

Hamburger Moon Transforms! Hamburger Moon Transforms!

Ha Ha Ha Ha